2018 Yield of Dreams
Hear what's new at our field days and production meetings from agronomists, economists, and other specialists with the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture. This is is subject to updates and changes, so check back frequently.
- July 19 -- ROHWER - Rohwer Field Day.
- July 25 – CANCELLED - FAYETTEVILLE – 2018 Turf Field Day at Arkansas Research and Extension Center.
- July 25 - WEBINAR - Compliance with Department of Labor and Immigration Laws and Regulations for Agricultural Businesses
- July 26 - MARIANNA - Cotton Station Field Day (cancelled).
- RICE EXPO will return in 2019.
- Aug. 3 – STUTTGART – Rice Field Day at Rice Research and Extension Center. Details to come.
- Aug. 8 -- NEWPORT -- Soybean College.
- Aug. 14 - ALMA -- Southern Pea Field Day.
- Aug. 15-16 -- LITTLE ROCK -- Ag Technology and the Law, conference hosted by the National Agricultural Law Center and the National Association of Attorneys General.
- Aug. 15 - Virtual Blackberry Field Day.
- Sept. 11 - 1 p.m. CLARKSVILLE - Muscadine workshop, Fruit Research Station. (Originally scheduled for Sept. 6)
- Sept. 15-18 -- ARLINGTON, Va.- Direct Agricultural Marketing Summit.
- Sept. 25 -- FAYETTEVILLE -- Environmental and Agricultural Sustainabilty Field Trip.
About the Division of Agriculture
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture’s mission is to strengthen agriculture, communities, and families by connecting trusted research to the adoption of best practices. Through the Agricultural Experiment Station and the Cooperative Extension Service, the Division of Agriculture conducts research and extension work within the nation’s historic land grant education system.
The Division of Agriculture is one of 20 entities within the University of Arkansas System. It has offices in all 75 counties in Arkansas and faculty on five system campuses.
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action institution. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate or need materials in another format, please contact your county extension office as soon as possible. Dial 711 for Arkansas Relay.