LeadAR Applicant Criteria
- Resident of Arkansas
- Age 25 years or older (by the 1st seminar of incoming class)
- Demonstrates leadership qualities and potential through community service and involvement, agriculture, business, and/or rural enterprise
- Demonstrates active participation in local organizations and/or the community at large
- Good character and reputation
- Potential for contribution and impact to the local community and the State of Arkansas
- Each class selected will be representative of Arkansas' diverse population and cultures.
LeadAR Application & Supporting Documents
Applications for the LeadAR program are accepted in the Spring of even numbered years. If you wish to be notified of when the program will begin accepting applications, complete the interest form below.