Arkansas Local Government Finance
Community and Economic Development can assist local officials in Arkansas develop realistic budgets and plan for the provision of infrastructure and services in the context of declining revenue or increasing population pressures.
The program can also help local leaders and residents better understand:
- The services provided by state and local governments,
- The cost of these services,
- Where revenue comes from to pay for these services,
- The potential for generating additional revenue,
- The potential to provide more cost effective services,
- The opportunities for sharing the cost of services.
To learn more or schedule a workshop in your community, please contact your local county agent or call (501) 671-2072.
- County Government Revenue & Expenditures Publications
- Property Tax Publications
- Arkansas Property Tax: Revenue, Assessments & Rates by County
- Interlocal Agreements
- County Finance Powerpoint for all Arkansas Counties
- Real Estate Property Tax CalculatorThe 2017 Arkansas Property Tax Calculator has a new home. Visit www.uaex.edu/taxcalculator to download.