Arkansas Local Government Finance
Community and Economic Development can assist local officials in Arkansas develop realistic budgets and plan for the provision of infrastructure and services in the context of declining revenue or increasing population pressures
The program can also help local leaders and residents better understand:
- The services provided by state and local governments,
- The cost of these services,
- Where revenue comes from to pay for these services,
- The potential for generating additional revenue,
- The potential to provide more cost effective services,
- The opportunities for sharing the cost of services.
To learn more or schedule a workshop in your community, please contact your local county agent, email email@example.com or call (501) 671-2072.
- Publications listed below.
- A PowerPoint presentation outlining the economic and demographic changes and the revenue and spending trends for each of the 75 counties in Arkansas.
- A database of revenue and spending for all 75 Arkansas counties from 1999 to 2011.
- County Government Revenue & Expenditures Publications
- Property Tax Publications
- Arkansas Property Tax: Revenue, Assessments & Rates by County
County Finance Powerpoint