Division of Agriculture multimedia
Our extension and research staff and faculty are always finding new ways to connect with our clients.
Public News Service
Learn how changing the way you wash your car could have benefits for the environment. Public News Service's Veronica Carter reports: http://bit.ly/carwash16. See our original story here: http://www.uaex.edu/media-resources/news/may2016/05-19-2016-Ark-clean-car-clean-conscious.aspx
Learn about the history and the work of the Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service in this edition of AETN's Agri Arkansas.
Arkansas Land & Life
Since the 1990s, the University of Arkansas System's Division of Agriculture has produced Arkansas Land & Life magazine. The twice-a-year publication highlights the Division's people and the work they do on behalf of all Arkansans. The video version of Arkansas Land & Life, which made its debut in 2015, brings our stories to life.
Find these and other news, feature and how-to videos on our ARextension channel: www.youtube.com/user/ARextension/videos.
- Migrating mallards, fall webworms; and the importance of water quality. (Nov. 27, 2015)
- Corn verification program, endangered species and a non-GMO soybean. (Sept. 23, 2015)
- Hank Chaney: mentor; bugs causing a stink and breakfast! (Sept. 4, 2015)
- The 2015 Arkansas Rice Expo, avian flu and kids and honey bees. (Aug. 18, 2015)
- Sprayer technology; back to school expenses and closing the forage gap. (July 31, 2015)
- Big Creek research project; three Arkansas 4-H Governor's Awards, Rice Expo Preview (July 7, 2015)
- A national strawberry initiative, cattle and summer, junk drawer robotics.
- Flood recovery; aquaponics and bee health. (June 19, 2015)
- A new twist on corporate competition, food scientists and Arkansas River flooding. (June 5, 2015)
- Water quality research, Arkansas Discovery Farms and the 2015 Soybean Science Challenge winner. (May 22, 2015)
Economic Contribution of Agriculture to Arkansas
The impact of agriculture on Arkansas' economy.